(ANSA) - Rome, July 13 - Antonio Conte, coach of Serie A champions Juventus, said he was "satisfied" after being questioned by Italian Soccer Federation (FIGC) prosecutors on Friday for alleged involvement in Italy's latest match-fixing scandal. "I'm happy. I clarified everything and I'm totally satisfied," he said. "Finally I could tell the truth. Now I can go back (to training) and concentrate on what I do best: winning". Conte was placed under investigation May 28 in relation to the 'Last Bet' betting-related match-fixing probe. Investigators are looking into suspicions that Conte knew about an agreement to draw a match when he was in charge of Siena in the second tier in the 2010-11 season. Over 40 people have been arrested as part of investigations into gambling-related match-fixing in Serie A and the lower tiers since 'Last Bet' went public last year. They include Lazio midfielder Stefano Mauri, former Italy internationals Beppe Signori and Cristiano Doni, and Atalanta defender Andrea Masiello, who admitted deliberately scoring an own goal to ensure his former side Bari lost 2-0 to Lecce in the 2010-11 campaign, when they were relegated to Serie B. Azzurri defenders Domenico Criscito of Zenit Saint Petersburg and Leonardo Bonucci, who plays for Juve, are under investigation and will be questioned by the FIGC on Monday. The new case has rocked the Italian soccer world again after Juventus were relegated and stripped of two Serie A titles for involvement in the Calciopoli match-fixing scandal in 2006.