Sirolo, August 22 - A search is underway for a man who went missing from a zone that suffered a landslide during an earthquake in the Adriatic port city of Ancona Thursday. Firefighters and harbour control combed the affected beach area, which already had been closed to tourists due to the risk of landslide. Earth and rocks tumbled when a 4.4-magnitude quake hit Ancona on Thursday. Firefighters said no serious damage had been reported from the earthquake, nor any injuries. The missing man may have distanced himself from the scene on his own, authorities said. The quake had the same epicenter as 4.9-magnitude quake that erupted exactly one month ago.