Bari

Boy chokes on Ikea meatball, in coma

Three-year-old may have suffered brain damage

Boy chokes on Ikea meatball, in coma

Bari, August 21 - A little boy was in a drug-induced coma Wednesday after nearly choking to death on a meatball at an Ikea furniture store in Bari, southern Italy. Doctors said it was unclear if the three-year-old had suffered brain damage due to lack of oxygen. He is in critical condition.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su Gazzetta del Sud online

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Le altre notizie

i più letti di oggi