Venice, July 23 - An Italian photojournalist jailed then released in Turkey earlier this month for participating in an unauthorized demonstration says he is now being indicted there. "Turkish judges want to try me for resisting a public official and participating in an illegal march," said Mattia Cacciatori. "I risk seven years in prison". The 25-year-old was arrested July 6 in Istanbul's Taksim Square and detained for two days before the Italian foreign ministry intervened and secured his release. Cacciatori was the second Italian photographer arrested in Turkey's anti-government demonstrations. Last month Daniele Stefanini, 29, was struck in the head by Turkish police who then detained him and released him three days later.