Brescia

Three-year-old boy dies after choking on soup in Italy

Loses battle for life after three month struggle

Three-year-old boy dies after choking on soup in Italy

Brescia, March 20 - A three-year-old boy died during the night between Sunday and Monday after three months of agony caused by choking on a spoonful of soup before Christmas, local media reported Wednesday. The boy's mother immediately called the ambulance when the soup first blocked his trachea. The boy, named Ralph, was hospitalized in the northern city of Brescia, and later transferred to a specialized medical centre at the San Gerardo hospital in Monza, north of Milan, where the boy later passed away. The boy was of Ghanian descent and lived with his family on the outskirts of Brescia. Earlier this week a small child died after choking in a piece of mozzarella at a Naples school.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su Gazzetta del Sud online

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Le altre notizie

i più letti di oggi