Milan

Father and daughter die in fire near Milan

Fire department says blaze caused by gas leak

Father and daughter die in fire near Milan

Milan, February 8 - A father and daughter died in a late-night blaze on the evening between Thursday and Friday near the northern city of Milan. Officials say that the 84-year-old man and 44-year-old woman were killed in the fire that was most likely caused by a gas leak in their apartment in the town of Cinisello Balsamo. The building with another 10 apartments has been evacuated and cordoned off.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su Gazzetta del Sud online

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Le altre notizie

i più letti di oggi