Milan, February 6 - Two people died in a home fire late Tuesday night near the northern city of Milan. Luigi Ciavarella, 70, and a 30-year-old South American woman whom police said was homeless were both killed in the blaze that could have been started by a cigarette butt or short circuit. Ciavarella was living in the garage of the home after separating from his wife, who lived upstairs. Police say that the two were killed by the fumes, while the man's wife who was sleeping upstairs and another family living in the villa were hospitalized for smoke inhalation and shock.
i più letti di oggi
di Giovanni Pastore