Rome

Two immigrants killed by stove fumes in Rome flat

Third critical after breathing carbon monoxide

Two immigrants killed by stove fumes in Rome flat

Rome, December 12 - Two immigrants from Ecuador died after breathing toxic carbon-monoxide fumes from a faulty makeshift stove in a Rome flat Wednesday. The men, 62 and 65, were found dead while the 25-year-old son of one of them had to be resuscitated at the scene and was rushed to hospital in critical condition. Two other children were in the apartment, one a four-year-old girl.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su Gazzetta del Sud online

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Le altre notizie

i più letti di oggi