Monza

Man dies in Monza apartment fire

Caused by short circuit

Man dies in Monza apartment fire

Monza, June 19 - A 30-year-old man was killed overnight in a fire in his apartment in the northern Italian city of Monza, police said. Police think the fire was caused either by a short circuit or a pan he left on the stove and forgot about. The man probably died of smoke inhalation, police said.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su Gazzetta del Sud online

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Le altre notizie

i più letti di oggi