Rome, November 28 - Ex-premier Silvio Berlusconi said Monday he would decide whether to carry on or quit politics after the December 4 Constitutional reform referendum. He said he would take the decision "calmly" and that his "sense of responsibility towards citizens and (Forza Italia party members) make me fell that my presence is needed". Berlusconi was answering a question on whether he would stand for election again if the European Court of Human Rights lifts a ban from holding public office that stemmed from a tax-fraud conviction. He has previously said he will take the field again at the head of Forza Italia if the ECHR lifts the ban.
Le altre notizie