Parma

Volunteer electrocuted in Brazil while working on mission

22-year-old from Parma was helping to build a youth center

Volunteer electrocuted in Brazil while working on mission

(ANSA) - Parma, October 17 - A 22-year-old man from Parma working as a volunteer in Brazil died from electrocution, local authorities said on Wednesday. Daniele Ghillani was working in a construction project to support a mission youth center in the parish of Nossa Senhora Esparecida in the central Brazilian city of Goiania. According to co-workers, Ghillani was electrocuted when his metal ladder inadvertently touched a live cable.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su Gazzetta del Sud online

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Le altre notizie

i più letti di oggi